Home Heating Oil
Heating your home with oil is a safe and dependable way to stay warm during the cold season. At Brown’s Fuels, we deliver heating oil to homes across the region, including Milton, Richmond Hill, North York, Hamilton, Oakville and more. Today oil heat is much cleaner, safer and more efficient than it has ever been, which makes it a popular choice among many residences. The best part is that today’s heating oil is non-explosive, non-toxic and non-carcinogenic. What does this mean for homeowners? There is a significant decrease in risk to the well being and safety of your family members from being exposed to carbon monoxide poisoning. Furthermore, space-saving designs seen in today’s modern homes are made to offer thorough containment protection and with choices like having high-efficiency heat performance in place, your family’s comfort needs are sure to be satisfied.
At Brown’s Fuels, our team truly cares about the environment, and we’re pleased to provide clients with heating oil that is entirely eco-friendly.
Choose Brown’s Fuels for:
- Furnace oil
- Generator fuel
- Stove Oil
Heating Oil Auto Scheduled Delivery
Many of our valued clients take advantage of the fact that we provide stress -free automatic delivery service. Sign up today and you’ll never have to be concerned with your levels of heating oil again. Not only that, regular service means you won’t risk running out when you need it most which is the peace of mind that everyone wants. We track the outdoor temperature and your fuel usage to verify that you won’t risk running out. Should you forget, are on vacation, absent, or simply can’t track the system on your own, we will look after everything, keeping your home heated appropriately. Trust the team at Brown’s Fuels!
We monitor and track your needs in accordance to how big your house is, your usage rates, and the weather. We’ll arrive at your location before you even need to think about it.
Emergency Heating Oil Delivery
If you’d rather be responsible for monitoring levels, simply contact us prior to 4:00 pm and we can be at your home within 24 hours. Our priority is to keep you from falling below a quarter-tank, and we’ll never do a partial refill – we always fill it to the brim. If you face an emergency where you’ve used up your oil outside of business hours, rest assured we will handle everything immediately!
If you need service right away, please don’t hesitate to contact our emergency service at 1-888-542-7799 and we’ll get your tank filled up as quickly as we can.
Home Heating Oil Services You Can Rely On
Brown’s Fuels is always committed to having a reliable supply of fuel available, as well as a maintained fleet of delivery trucks on the road to ensure prompt fuel delivery in a timely manner. Our experienced and friendly staff consist of vetted drivers who will confidently deliver heating oil to your home safely each time. We make payment and service plans a breeze with flexible solutions to fit every budget and unique requirement.
We simplify your life with payment and service plans to meet your needs, providing low-cost comfort without the stress. Worried about cost? We will work with you to help save you money. Feel free to call us and compare prices; our courteous team will always strive to do what is possible in reducing your costs. Our company has earned a reputation for being reliable, understanding and helpful when dealing with our clients.
Why Convert to Heating Oil for Your Home?
Today’s heating oil systems are being recognized by homeowners because of the many benefits offered with this safe and environmentally friendly solution. In fact, technological advancements have made home, heating oil one of the most highly efficient, low emission ways to produce warmth, safety and comfort. According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), a recent report indicated that oil burners are now one of the cleanest burning solutions available.
Additional Benefits Associated with Home Heating Oil:
- Convenient – Having a consistent, monitored heating supply on your property means you can be more self-sufficient
- Efficient – Heating oil distributes more heat per unit than any other heating source
- Safe – Heating oil is biodegradable, non-explosive, and non-toxic
- Cost-Effective – High efficiency oil furnaces can cost less initially and are up to 98% more effective at heating your home, which of course means you pay a lower price
Heating Oil Safety Tips for Your Home
It’s crucial for every home owner to understand what’s involved in maintaining their fuel oil and equipment so that everything continues to function safely.
- Always check that the vent alarm is functioning properly. A professional is experienced and trained to listen for this alarm when filling the tank, to reduce overfilling
- It is highly suggested that you have your home heating oil tank inspected and cleaned once a year to ensure the safety of everyone living in your home
- If it is discovered that your heating oil tank is leaking, call a professional immediately upon noticing
- Always move items that can burn at least 3 feet away from heating equipment.
Remember that carbon monoxide (CO) is a colourless, odorless gas that can be deadly. Watch out for signs of CO poisoning such as “flu-like” symptoms; these include headaches, dizziness, nausea, vomiting and confusion. If your symptoms happen to get better or disappear when you leave a particular location where you think there may have been CO present, you should immediately carry out the following:
- Open all windows and doors to air out the area
- Reach out to Brown’s Fuels or a licensed heating contractor right away for an emergency inspection
- Seek medical attention immediately.
- Check that your carbon monoxide detector is functioning properly in your home at all times.
Ready to Order Heating Oil?
Download our home heating application for credit.